Scholarships in India
- Inlaks Scholarships By Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation
- Inlaks Scholarships provide the opportunity to young people with exceptional talent in any field to broaden their vision abroad and improve their skills to operate in society thus making them a future vehicle of change in their environment. The scholarships are of two types: university courses and specific programs.
- Niit Cloud Scholarships
- NIIT Cloud Scholarships are aimed at facilitating meritorious college students who want to prepare themselves for a successful IT career by enrolling for the GNIIT programme. The GNIIT programme can be studied anywhere you want – café classroom home or away – as the new Cloud Learning syllabus travels with you wherever whenever on a fully loaded Notebook and Data card.
With the pioneering NIIT Cloud Campus you can easily access educational services using the Net book that connects you to NIIT's Cloud Campus network. These services are managed by NIIT centrally using the power of Cloud Computing.
- Indian Sub Continent Scholarships
- Edinburgh Napier University has merit-based scholarships for Indian sub-continent students. If you live in one of the countries above you may be eligible for up to £2000 tuition fee reduction if you start in January 2012.
Once you have an unconditional offer to study with us we will assess your academic qualifications and English language skills to offer reduced tuition fees.
- Sacac Scholarships For 16 Month Courses In Film & Video Production.
- Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication (SACAC) is a centre for creative learning in arts and communication. It seeks to inspire a new approach to communication and artistic expression amongst the aspiring and talented media professionals. It aspires to train media professionals with excellent skill sets and also ignite in them an inquisitive spirit for understanding the purpose of media and artistic expressions. SACAC announces three scholarships for its full time 16-month courses in Film & Video Production department.
The scholarships offered are:
One 50% waiver on the course fee Two 25% waiver on the course fee
- Scholarships For Students On Campus In Goa
- Several scholarships and other financial assistance is available to students at the Institute. About 30% of students receive some form of financial or other assistance. For the continuation of scholarships and scholarship holders are required to maintain good relations and school for good behavior.
Institute merit or merit-cum-need awards: Students in groups P S & T programs. These may relate to compensation for the semester fees and charges for access services to top 10 students while 50% or 25% of semester fees and admission of those selected for the award of merit cum need. On average about 20% of students are benefited by these awards. All awards are for one semester and the continuity of the next semester (s) depends on their performance.